[kronolith] I'm having a problem with the kronolith_driver_sql class.

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:15:26 -0400

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> Quoting Cliff Green <green@UMDNJ.EDU>:
>
>  | Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
>  | -      ' AND calendar_id = ' $this->_db->quote($this->_calendar),
>  | +      ' AND calendar_id = ' .  $this->_db->quote($this->_calendar),
>
> That was it, Cliff.  Thanks.  I looked at the line several times but didn't
> see it.
>
> Now, I'm back to my original error that I did a cvs update to see if it was
> fixed :-)
>
> Notice: Undefined offset: 30 in /usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/month.php
> on  line 119

I'm getting this, too.  Additionally, I'm getting:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/viewevent.php on line 28

And, as long as we're talking about kronolith... <g>

- thankfully, recurring events display properly again (that is, they display and
don't blank the forms) - thanks very much for whatever change fixed that.

- I can't delete the lead entry in a recurring event;  only trailing events or
all of them.  I suspect this is related to the "undefined offset", but can't
prove it.

- I've noticed that, on importing from an .ics attachment/file, I never get the
Location field, even if it's set and sent.  Same thing with Category.

- related to that last item, I've been expanding what's sent in an .ics
attachment, and can't quite get where to parse some of these (i.e., between
imc.php, icalendar.php, and Event.php).  I'd be gratful for any guidance here,
especially in parsing extra VCALENDAR objects on import (e.g., VTIMEZONE, and
VALARM);  at this point, if it isn't a VEVENT object, icalendar.php has a fit.
My aim is to make this transparently interoperable with at least Evolution,
Outlook (ick!), and Palm Desktop.  So far, I can send to all three (well, I'm
not sure about Evolution - someone shut down the machine I use it on remotely -
and I can't test it), and can receive as long as other objects (see above)
aren't included.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA