[kronolith] I'm having a problem with the kronolith_driver_sql class.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:05:47 -0700

Quoting Cliff Green <green@UMDNJ.EDU>:

 | Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
 | > Now, I'm back to my original error that I did a cvs update to see if it
 | was
 | > fixed :-)
 | >
 | > Notice: Undefined offset: 30 in
 | /usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/month.php
 | > on  line 119
 |
 | I'm getting this, too.  Additionally, I'm getting:
 |
 | PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
 | /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/viewevent.php on line 28

I don't seem to get this one that points to
$location = $event->getLocation();
I wonder why?

I am getting Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 841
from the catagoryColors function.
and
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 710
from the listCategories function.
In the events form/category block.

With yesterday afternoon's HEAD, that I'm also using, I don't seem to
get any of these, BTW.  But as you say, most is working and nicely, IMO.

 | And, as long as we're talking about kronolith... <g>
 |
 | - thankfully, recurring events display properly again (that is, they display
 | and
 | don't blank the forms) - thanks very much for whatever change fixed that.
 |
 | - I can't delete the lead entry in a recurring event;  only trailing events
 | or

Same here.

 | all of them.  I suspect this is related to the "undefined offset", but can't
 | prove it.
 |
 | - I've noticed that, on importing from an .ics attachment/file, I never get
 | the
 | Location field, even if it's set and sent.  Same thing with Category.
 |
 | - related to that last item, I've been expanding what's sent in an .ics
 | attachment, and can't quite get where to parse some of these (i.e., between
 | imc.php, icalendar.php, and Event.php).  I'd be gratful for any guidance
 | here,
 | especially in parsing extra VCALENDAR objects on import (e.g., VTIMEZONE,
 | and
 | VALARM);  at this point, if it isn't a VEVENT object, icalendar.php has a
 | fit.
 | My aim is to make this transparently interoperable with at least Evolution,
 | Outlook (ick!), and Palm Desktop.  So far, I can send to all three (well,
 | I'm
 | not sure about Evolution - someone shut down the machine I use it on
 | remotely -
 | and I can't test it), and can receive as long as other objects (see above)
 | aren't included.

I've not tried importing yet but will over the weekend.

Thanks,

ed