[kronolith] I'm having a problem with the kronolith_driver_sql class.

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 05:33:49 -0400

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

>  | > Notice: Undefined offset: 30 in
>  | /usr/local/www/data/horde/kronolith/month.php
>  | > on  line 119

Well, this end-of-the-month offset is already being attended to (if it isn't
already fixed by now.

On the other hand, I just updated from cvs and now get:

[15-Sep-2002 05:25:45] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:
getstartdatestamp() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 222

and month views are farkled again.  Of course, it's late/early, and I could have
made a mistake in updating.

>  | I'm getting this, too.  Additionally, I'm getting:
>  | PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
>  | /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/viewevent.php on line 28

Okay, this was due to an entry with no location;  it was imported from an .ics
attachment.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA