[kronolith] I'm having a problem with the kronolith_driver_sql class.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 08:14:53 -0400

Quoting Cliff Green <green@UMDNJ.EDU>:

> [15-Sep-2002 05:25:45] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:
> getstartdatestamp() in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 222

Make sure you get the latest lib/Event.php.

> Okay, this was due to an entry with no location;  it was imported from an
> .ics attachment.

That shouldn't cause this, though; can you perhaps send me the attachment so
I can reproduce the problem?

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>