[kronolith] lib/Kronolith.php - non-object call

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:20:27 -0500

> ----- Message from chuck@horde.org ---------
>     Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:54:17 -0400
>     From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
>  Subject: Re: [kronolith] lib/Kronolith.php - non-object call
>       To: kronolith@lists.horde.org
>
> Quoting Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur@mechanus.org>:
>
> > I was testing out the Nag/Kronolith integration features to see it
> > working, which in the calendar view it seems to not have a problem (though
> > the task is not being displayed). But in the Horde Summary view, you get
> > this error:
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
> > in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 142
>
> I can't reproduce this, and tasks show up fine in the day view.
>
> -chuck

LOL, no you can't Chuck - you're running the latest and greatest CVS code. For
some reason it's taking 30 minutes to replicate here once the email is sent out
that there's a CVS commit. Resolution: fixed in CVS automagically. LOL...

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the