[kronolith] Kronolith thoughts

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:33:43 -0500

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > Yes.  Jonah does this in its preferences window.  Checkboxes for what to
> > include in the summary page...
> >
> > It would probably be a Good Thing if anything done in the modules was
> > consistent (i.e. make kronolith consistent with jonah in this case).
>
> Actually, I don't think these should ultimately be handled the same. Jonah
> provides a bunch of different things, which ideally would be seperate
> summary items, not munged into one. Kronolith, you're just getting one
> summary, with different things on it...

I think I know what you mean.  But I guess what I was trying to say is:
kronolith could do it in kronolith's preferences/options page (like jonah)
via some checkboxes (check a box to include it at all, and then checkboxes
for each calendar so you could select which calendars to include).

As opposed to, say, setting the preference in horde's preferences/options,
or using a drop-downlist instead of checkboxes, etc.

At least that's what I think I was thinking ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

"Can you hear me now? ... Good!"