[kronolith] Kronolith thoughts

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:30:48 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> I think I know what you mean.  But I guess what I was trying to say is:
> kronolith could do it in kronolith's preferences/options page (like
> jonah) via some checkboxes (check a box to include it at all, and then
> checkboxes for each calendar so you could select which calendars to
> include).

Since in Horde you configure which apps you want to see in the summary, you
shouldn't _also_ have to turn that on in any particular app's preferences.

> "Can you hear me now? ... Good!"
> "Can you hear me now? ... Good!"

Alright, that's getting really annoying. You inflict that insipid voice on
me every time I read your email... =)

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>