[kronolith] horde/imp work okay, but not kronolith/nag/mnemo

david@williamsons.net david@williamsons.net
Wed Oct 23 16:04:43 2002

> Quoting david@williamsons.net:
>
> > DB Error: connect failed
> >
> > [line 65 of [...]/horde-2.1/kronolith-1.0/lib/Driver/sql.php]
> >
> > Details have been logged for the administrator. "
>
> I take it you are the administrator. Have you looked at the full error that
> is being helpfully logged for you?
>
> -chuck

Yup, that's me. :)  I'm having an issue with logging too.  I was figuing that
these parameters in horde/config/horde.php would give me all of the necessary
logging:

$conf['log']['name'] = '/tmp/horde.log';
$conf['log']['priority'] = LOG_DEBUG;

But that file is empty.  In any case, after some sleep and caffeine, I decided
that the error had the words "DB error" in it, so I restarted postgres.  I now
have a different error that pops up after a successful login:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in /[...]/horde-
2.1/kronolith-1.0/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 64

That line is:

            if (DB::isError($this->db) || DB::isWarning($this->db)) {

I don't know enough about the code to have a clue what part of the DB module
is referenced, or how iswarning() is defined elsewhere, but my system/setup
doesn't seem to like it much. Hmm...it really seems like I'm missing something
easy here.  Perhaps more caffeine will help.

Thanks!!

-David