[kronolith] horde/imp work okay, but not kronolith/nag/mnemo

Thu Oct 24 03:42:27 2002

Quoting david@williamsons.net:

> Yup, that's me. :)  I'm having an issue with logging too.  I was figuing that
> these parameters in horde/config/horde.php would give me all of the necessary
> logging:
>
> $conf['log']['name'] = '/tmp/horde.log';
> $conf['log']['priority'] = LOG_DEBUG;

You also need to make sure you have php logging configured in php.ini
to capture php errors.  Also, some errors are external (like IMAP/POP
server or web server errors for example) so you need to check multiple
log files.

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in /[...]/horde-
> 2.1/kronolith-1.0/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 64

This was just covered on the list the other day.  Basically, iswarning()
was removed from PEAR.  So solutions are: downgrade to an older PEAR,
or remove all references to DB::isWarning() from the files.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!