[kronolith] Authenticated remote calendars (and deleting remote calendars)

Kevin Myer kevin_myer@iu13.org
Thu Oct 24 20:06:46 2002

> Looks like you have an extra colon there, between pass and @url... Otherwise
> that form should work. I don't know the details of the remote calendar
> support, though.

My bad - I have the syntax right in my preferences but its a typo in the email I
sent.

> A patch for specifying the username/password (or Horde credentials) for a
> remote calendar sounds good to me, regardless of how we actually access the
> file once the credentials are specified (I don't think we should require
> users to enter calendar URLs with user:pass@ in them.

My thoughts exactly on where username/password should go.  Users have enough
trouble understanding that a URL doesn't have to start with "www", let alone
embedding a username and password in it.  I'll see if I can figure out how to
make it work the "right" way.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer