[kronolith] Re: Kronolith, Horde, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, PHP and Apache version compatibility

Charles Kaucher kaucher@cgki.com
Thu Oct 31 18:42:39 2002

Thank you for your information.  It was most helpful.  I installed the
latest CVS of everything and it worked fine.  phpMyAdmin version is
2.2.6 however and am still running is MySQL 3.23.46 and Apache 1.3.22.

As a note to others who have difficulty installing:  The time spent in
the config files is not wasted time.  Most problems in installs are
because of these settings not be made. Also, running the SQL scripts
help. :>) The test.php page is most helpful.
  I will post other questions regarding users and groups on the horde list.

Stephen Collins wrote:
> Charles
>
> If I can get all this up and running on a Windows setup (which I have
> managed while I wait for my Linux box to be delivered), I'm sure that
> with a little appropriate tweaking, you'll have no problems.  All the
> HEAD code seems to integrate nicely and behave itself.  I haven't struck
> any major errors, although I DO have a couple of config/my
> stupidity-related questions I intend to post to the Horde User list

<CUT>