[kronolith] Kronolith and Identies

Dustin Meltzer meltzer22@yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 01:43:20 2002

I've been running into a problem running Kronolith where when I attempt to
invite a user I get an error "You don't have an email configured in your
preferences.  You must set one before sending invitations."  My
"from_addr" is set in my default identity (as well as all other
identities) and I have verified that my "default_identity" is set in
the mysql database in the "horde_prefs" table.  However, if I first
authenticate to my IMAP server and then attempt to invite someone to an event
in my calendar it works fine.

I have been able to determine that during my initial login to Horde that my
"fullname" and "from_addr" are not initialized in the
"session_data" column of the "horde_sessionhandler" table and
that these values are not set until I authenticate to my IMAP server using IMP.

Is this the default behavior of Kronolith, or is there a way to have these
identifiers set when I log into Horde.

My current system setup is RH 8.0 running Hoard/IMP/Kronolith HEAD.

Any help/insight is greatly appreciated.

TIA

=====