[kronolith] Re: missing entries in horde summary screen (Marc Fellman)

Akom lists@akom2.2y.net
Thu Nov 14 14:23:18 2002

I encountered the same problem (shared calendar was no longer accessible)
and after fiddling with trying to re-add it to my list of calendars (and
giving up) I did the following:

Created a new shared calendar.
Looked in the DB (phpMyAdmin is great)...
found the old calendar ID (you'll see lots of entries - one per event - in
kronolith_events table).  Then found the new calendar (you'll find it
mentioned in horde_prefs under "display_cals" for your username. If you
can't find it there, create a new event in the new calendar and you'll see
it in the kronolith_events table.

Then I ran a query to change the calendar_id of all the old entries to the
new entry, and that's it, it just works.

The query (you can do it with mysql if that's what you're using, or
phpMyAdmin...) looks like this:

UPDATE kronolith_events set calendar_id ='newCalendarName' where
calendar_id = 'oldCalendarName';

(Insert your old and new Names there).
The semicolon is not needed in phpMyAdmin btw.

Hope this helps.