[kronolith] Kronolith... CVS... Bleeding Edge... wha?

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Mon Nov 25 22:35:28 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: hordeproject@njdevils.info [mailto:hordeproject@njdevils.info]

					     The problem is here /|\   ;-)
							       Rangers Rule!

>    Okay, I am a little new to Horde, but I love it so far.  I am happy
that
> this message is being sent out from my setup of Horde on my site.  So I
know
> most of it is working, but I can't seem to get the calendar to work right.

Which portion of the calendar? Shared or just anything?

> While I was doing some investigation, I saw that you can download the
latest
> version of each PHP script on the "CVS" thing.  So I spent a few hours
> updating each script to what was available and I still had problems.  I
was
> using MySQL, if that has anything to do with it (I noticed that in the
> previous release I downloaded, SQL never worked right to begin with).  Now
> could spend 48 hours doing this all over again and trying to figure out
where
> I went wrong, but I have a better idea: patience!

OK, so you are now using the latest version of CVS? Have you created tables
for both Horde as well Turba?

Can I see your conf.php file under horde/config/ as well as
horde/kronolith/config?

> Does anyone have any clue as to when the next stable release of Kronolith
> will be coming out?  And will SQL be supported on this version?

Since you are already running CVS, you are running the latest, which does
work.

> Also, does
> anyone know of a good free mail server? ;-) Sorry, I had to ask.  :-)

Horde/IMP/etc. is by far the BEST!

-mike