[kronolith] Kronolith... CVS... Bleeding Edge... wha?

hordeproject@njdevils.info hordeproject@njdevils.info
Tue Nov 26 18:11:25 2002

     Okay, well first off I did mean mail "server" so thank you for the link
of Cyru IMAPd.  I'm gonna look into that.
     Secondly, yes I am using windows (silly me didn't think that would
matter!)  I do not have mcal or Mcrypt support because I thought you didn't
need that if I was going to use MySQL (I thought it was pick one or the
other).  Kronolith doesn't show up on test.php because I removed it from the
Horde registry, because it was affecting the rest of Horde, and causing it to
act erratically.  Why, I'm not sure.
     I am using a program called FoxServ as my server, it is basically a
Windows install of Apache, PHP, Perl, MySQL, and phpMyAdmin.  So I'm not quite
sure if I can go about updating PHP without screwing up Apache (I don't even
know how to go about it, to be honest).  Will it make that much of a
difference going from PHP 4.2.2 to PHP 4.2.3?  I noticed that the conf.php
file didn't attach, which was my fault.  In any case, I am going to download
and install Horde again, and update Horde, IMP, Turba, Kronolith, Mnemo, and
Nag all from CVS.  It is going to take me a while, but here goes!  I'll let
you all know how it turns out!
     ~Kyle Bisignani