Fwd: Re: [kronolith] Integrating the CVS version (how to do it)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Nov 27 14:24:31 2002

----- Forwarded message from bas@brijn.nu -----
    Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:06:22 +0100
    From: Bas Rijniersce <bas@brijn.nu>
 Subject: Re: [kronolith] Integrating the CVS version (how to do it)
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

> Quoting Bas Rijniersce <bas@brijn.nu>:
>
> > I have the 1.0 version of Kronolith working fine. But I would like to see
> > if the shared callendering is already working in the CVS version.
>
> It is.

Do you know if the version that now is in the CVS is a working version? I
installed it, configured it for sql, dropped the old table, installed the new
table etc etc.

But if I open Kronolith I get an empty page:

----
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>
----

It seems that none of the real Kronolith code is started

> -chuck

Bas

----- End forwarded message -----

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
 - Google, thanks to Harpers