[kronolith] Integrating the CVS version (how to do it)

hordeproject@njdevils.info hordeproject@njdevils.info
Wed Nov 27 14:30:22 2002

Okay, hang on one second...
Can someone explain exactly what this "rsync" is?  To me it sounds like it
will update the PHP Horde scripts on my site to the latest version posted on
CVS.  Is this right?
Secondly, will this work on Windows servers?  I do have access to a unix
server if it does not, but I would have to copy the files off of it after they
are done "synching"
One last question, does CVS need to be installed for this to work?
Thank you!
     ~Kyle Bisignani