[kronolith] Shared Calendar members page error continued

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Wed Nov 27 23:36:18 2002

Quoting Tim Glen <tim@nonfiction.ca>:

> On 11/26/02 12:38 PM, "Derek J. Balling" <dredd@megacity.org> wrote:
>

> > On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 02:22  PM, Tim Glen wrote:
> >> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getsharename() in
> >> /home/nonfiction/web/intranet/horde/shares/edit.php on line 243
> >> Which reads:
> >
> > I have that as line 241 (but you've added some debugging code you
> > said), but I am seeing the same thing, so it's not Just You.
>
> So does anyone have any ideas then? The silence is not giving me a lot of
> hope.

In the last few weeks kronolith has been going through some changes(for the
better in the end I hope).  I also see that the mysql scripts are being updated
for horde categories as well.  No response usually means 'they' are making some
changes and it's not working.
Nate