[kronolith] Shared Calendar members page error continued

Derek J. Balling dredd@megacity.org
Thu Nov 28 00:59:13 2002

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 07:51  PM, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> For the record:
>
> 1. CVS is working fine on my machine, and I'm guessing, most other
> developers.
> 2. If things are going to stay broken in CVS for an extended period of
> time,
> we'll say something - known problems are acknowledged as such.
>
> In other words, pretty much the exact opposite of what you just said.

FWIW, my problem was solved by dropping the categories table and
rebuilding it using the most-current script.

CVS is now running great for me (with the exception that I don't see a
way to view someone else's shared-calendar yet, but I suspect that's a
"not yet done" thing *grin*)