[kronolith] Shared Calendar members page error continued

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu Nov 28 00:51:16 2002

Quoting Nate Mollring <nmollring@cennecs.org>:

> In the last few weeks kronolith has been going through some changes(for
> the better in the end I hope).  I also see that the mysql scripts are
> being updated for horde categories as well.  No response usually means
> 'they' are making some changes and it's not working.

For the record:

1. CVS is working fine on my machine, and I'm guessing, most other developers.
2. If things are going to stay broken in CVS for an extended period of time,
we'll say something - known problems are acknowledged as such.

In other words, pretty much the exact opposite of what you just said.

-chuck, speaking for "they"

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."