[kronolith] Shared Calendar members page error continued

Derek J. Balling dredd@megacity.org
Thu Nov 28 01:57:30 2002

On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 07:59  PM, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> If you have permissions to a calendar, you will see it in the list at
> the
> upper right. If you don't have permissions to it, you will not see it.

OK, riddle me this. :-)

I granted user "xyzzy" access to "My Shared Calendar", but if I logged
in as "xyzzy" I couldn't see it.  If I set the default permissions to
allow everyone read access, then xyzzy can see it.

Do I need to specify "xyzzy@domain.com"?  That seems counterintuitive...