[kronolith] Shared Calendar members page error continued

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu Nov 28 03:14:47 2002

Quoting "Derek J. Balling" <dredd@megacity.org>:

> OK, riddle me this. :-)
>
> I granted user "xyzzy" access to "My Shared Calendar", but if I logged
> in as "xyzzy" I couldn't see it.  If I set the default permissions to
> allow everyone read access, then xyzzy can see it.
>
> Do I need to specify "xyzzy@domain.com"?  That seems counterintuitive...

Well, do you use realms? What are the login names that you use? If that's
the username that Horde considers know that user by, then that's what it has
to be. I don't see what's counterintuitive about that.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
 - Google, thanks to Harpers