[kronolith] group permissions

Charles Kaucher kaucher at cgki.com
Tue Dec 3 20:32:53 2002

I am using the CVS of Kronolith and have created two user groups in
Horde.  The groups are Staff and Deity.  I add both of these groups to
each calendar.  The Staff group have "show and read" permissions and
Deity group has all permissions -- "show read edit and delete".

If a person is in both groups it appears that the they assume the lesser
priveledge of the Staff Group.  I am not sure if this is the way it is
supposed to work.  It does seem more conservative. Is this the expected
result?