[kronolith] Re: Side by side view

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Tue Dec 10 20:32:34 PST 2002

"Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck@horde.org> wrote:
> > * we can have the same line repeated for every shared calendar and then
> > wrap to the next week.
>
> Best of these options, IMHO.

I'll work on that one then.

> One more suggestion: split up the individual days that have events from
> multiple calendars on them, to show those calendars side-by-side only
within
> those days.

The great thing about the side by side view for me is that I can see who has
gaps in his calendar. I can not imagine how I would have that in the last
option.

Regards,
Jeroen

PS I picked the month at random to do my side-by-side thing seems that this
was the most easiest. My statement that "the others are finished early next
week" might be a bit to optimistic.