[kronolith] Shared Calendars, Multiple Virtual domains.

mb at os.datafx.com.au mb at os.datafx.com.au
Mon Dec 16 21:32:50 PST 2002

I'm currently testing shared calendars (Mysql Backend), and was wondering if
virtual domains can each have there own individual shared calendars(Only
viewable by users within that vdomain)?

If so - Would each virtual domain require it's own mysql table?

I am anticipating around 50 individual domains to be hosted on the server -
Which would result in 50 additional tables for shared calendars.

Does anyone else have a similiar configuration in place, or alternate solution?

Regards,
Michael