[kronolith] ical files SQL storage

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Tue Dec 17 10:51:25 PST 2002

Chuck,
  Thanks for clarifing that. As far as writing one, I can't myself, and the guy
who was writing stuff for us has gone MIA, but I'll see if I can commission
someone to write the code.
Is there any particular structure that you would like to see (in terms of
functionality)?

Cheers,
Harry

*> Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:
*>
*> >   Ok, I'm really confused then. When I create my calendar does an iCAL
*> > file get stored somewhere on the web server for others to access?
*>
*> No.
*>
*> > How does the interaction happen, say between, Outlook users and Kronolith
*> > users?
*>
*> Outlook users can store someone's freebusy URL and then use that info for
*> scheduling. For Kronolith users, there is not currently any way to use the
*> information. Are you volunteering to write one?
*>
*> >   I've got down how iCAL works in terms of URL and format I'm just not
*> > sure how Kronolith uses it.
*>
*> Kronolith does not use free/busy info right now, it just provides it.
*>
*> -chuck
*>
*> --
*> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
*> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
*>  - Google, thanks to Harpers
*>
*> --
*> Kronolith mailing list