[kronolith] ical files SQL storage

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 16 16:10:56 PST 2002

Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:

>   Ok, I'm really confused then. When I create my calendar does an iCAL
> file get stored somewhere on the web server for others to access?

No.

> How does the interaction happen, say between, Outlook users and Kronolith
> users?

Outlook users can store someone's freebusy URL and then use that info for
scheduling. For Kronolith users, there is not currently any way to use the
information. Are you volunteering to write one?

>   I've got down how iCAL works in terms of URL and format I'm just not
> sure how Kronolith uses it.

Kronolith does not use free/busy info right now, it just provides it.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
 - Google, thanks to Harpers