[kronolith] default calendar in "add event" ? / task/event-reminder

Stefan Gatterbauer s_gatterbauer at idlm.net
Sat Dec 21 09:38:57 PST 2002

Hello,

I have different calendars and when I add an event my set "Default Calendar"
(in the Kronolith prefs) is not preset - instead it's the first in alphabetic
order (just cosmetic but ..); (in nag and mnemo it's working fine)

Thank you in advance

Stefan

I'm working with the latest CVS under RedHat 7.2, Apache 1.3.27, MySQL 3.23.49

P.S.: I've written a little shell-script to send "reminder-mails" to the
default identity for due nag tasks and kronolith events with alarm enabled;
The mail shows the content, a link to the task/event and for nag it sets the
X-Priority Flag with the selected task-priority.
It should work with any kind of Unix, MySQL and sendmail;
(at my site RedHat 7.2 + MySQL 3.23.49 + sendmail 8.12.6)

If anyone is interested --> mail;
(unfortunately I don't know PHP, but it would be nice if there there would be
fields in "add task" and "add event" to set the recipients address for the
reminder.)