[kronolith] Re: Categories. Shared or not to share?

Charles Kaucher kaucher at cgki.com
Mon Jan 6 13:21:07 PST 2003

I can't be of assistance.  You need design changes not patches or
perhaps you need to decide just how you want to implement categories in
a multiple calendar environment. I was hoping you might understand that.

Kronlith is a great program. Storing categories by owner worked OK when
it was a single calendar(less than a year ago!) but not in a multiple
calendar environment.

CGK