[kronolith] side by side view for Day and Week

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 6 13:24:56 PST 2003

Quoting Jeroen Huinink <j.huinink at wanadoo.nl>:

> (I have to suspision that there might be a more approriate list to
> submit patches. If so, which would that be?)

This list is fine. You can send them to dev at lists.horde.org if you really
want, though.

> This message contains the files related to day. The next message will
> contain files related to week. The week files depend on the day files.
> If you only install the day files, the week view breaks.

These are committed, thanks!

> I currently implemented the dayview without additional columns between
> the individual calendars and with the calendar names in "header"
> style. I am not sure whether this is the preferred solution. Any
> ideas?

Well, the DayView looks broken to me at the moment. The columns don't quite
line up right; I'm not sure quite where the problem is. Since it works fine
the with the option turned off, though, I've put it into CVS for folks to
play with anyways.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Block Island Ferry - Fastest Route to Downtown"