[kronolith] Re: importing .ics files don't work

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Thu Jan 9 16:58:26 PST 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 02:59:23 +1300
Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz> wrote:

> If no-one gets to this soon. I'll be working on this in a week or so,
> and re-writing the text/calendar imp mime viewer to handle vEvent
> REQUESTs and REPLYs, and vFreebusy publish/request/replys also.
>
> - Mike :-)

Sounds great. Anything I can do to help? I do have a little php
experience, but very little OO php experience. I'm hoping to learn
though :)
--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen - kl at vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent.
Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child
who is carrying a .38.