[kronolith] Fatal Error

Glenn J. Rowe growe at woodvale.on.ca
Tue Jan 14 14:17:51 PST 2003

I'm using...
Horde 2.1
Kronolith 1.0

Whenever I access Kronolith I get these errors:

Notice: Undefined index: calendar in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 70

Notice: Undefined index: calendar in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 70

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71

Anyone know why I am getting these errors?
I have "everything" else working fine and love it. Please forgive my ignorance
on this matter, I'm just a volunteer helping out a church.

Glenn