[kronolith] Problems with first run using kronolith

Travis Zadikem taz at weldre5j.k12.co.us
Mon Jan 20 08:37:01 PST 2003

I am getting the followin error when I just
goto the main page for kronolith after installation.  Any ideas? By the way, I am trying to use kronolith with mysql and did run the kronolith.sql script which did add the events to the horde table.
Thanks,

Travis
Warning: Undefined index: calendar in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70

Warning: Undefined index: calendar in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71