[kronolith] Problems with first run using kronolith

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Jan 20 07:44:10 PST 2003

Quoting Travis Zadikem <taz at weldre5j.k12.co.us>:

 | I am getting the followin error when I just
 | goto the main page for kronolith after installation.  Any ideas? By the way,
 | I am trying to use kronolith with mysql and did run the kronolith.sql script
 | which did add the events to the horde table.
 | Thanks,
 |
 | Travis
 | Warning: Undefined index: calendar in
 | /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70
 |
 | Warning: Undefined index: calendar in
 | /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 70
 |
 | Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
 | /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71

did you
# cd kronolith/config
# for i in *.dist
> do
> cp $i `basename $i .dist`
> done

and then did you make the changes to conf.php for the sql driver?  At least
the following two lines.

$conf['calendar']['driver'] = 'sql';
$conf['calendar']['params'] = array_merge($conf['sql'], \
array('table' => 'kronolith_events'));

If not, that could be the problem

ed