[kronolith] Show due tasks in the calendar problem

Milan Benicek milan at benicek.cz
Mon Jan 20 18:37:15 PST 2003

Hi,
I'm really enjoing the way of showing nag tasks in kronolith. But since
I downloaded latest CVS this doesn't work properly!
The task shows in calendar, but there is no description at all.

So I searched the source code and found that in kronolith/lib/Event.php
function getLink() on line 797 is probably missing something like this:
  $link .= $this->title;

Furthermore, the same problem is with Horde summary page. I've found
that in kronolith/lib/api.php line 188 in the following code:

'tasklist' => $event->tasklistID)),true),$event->title) . $text .'</a>';

the variable $text is for tasks empty!

So I resolved this by replaceing $text with $event->title.

I'm not developer but I suppose the developers forgot with new
modifications also modify the tasks parts.

Milan