[kronolith] Problems with Kronolith and mysql

Travis Zadikem taz at weldre5j.k12.co.us
Tue Jan 21 09:38:10 PST 2003

Does anyone have kronolith working with mysql yet?  I get the following errors when setting it up and the docs don't really give clear information for doing it.  I did run the kronolith.sql script after adding the
CONNECT horde;
statement that was forgotten in the script.

Thanks,
Travis

Warning: Undefined index: calendar in