[kronolith] Problems with Kronolith and mysql

Brian Keifer brian at valinor.net
Tue Jan 21 13:09:49 PST 2003

> ----- Message from taz at weldre5j.k12.co.us ---------
> Does anyone have kronolith working with mysql yet?  I get the following
> errors when setting it up and the docs don't really give clear information
> for doing it.  I did run the kronolith.sql script after adding the
> CONNECT horde;
> statement that was forgotten in the script.
> ----- End message from taz at weldre5j.k12.co.us -----

Have you configured your database in kronolith/config/conf.php?

Also, I'd wager that 'CONNECT horde;' was not "forgotten".  The database name
can be specified on the command line at the time of the import.  Hard-coding the
database name would force anyone who can't pick their own database names
(shared/virtual hosting clients spring to mind) to edit the scripts of every app
they want to install and would defeat

-Brian

--
When all else fails, there's always delusion.
--Conan O'Brien