[kronolith] Guest enabled calendar with today's cvs head.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Jan 25 18:36:30 PST 2003

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:

 | Just fixed it in CVS for guest users... should work now :-)

Thanks, Mike.  It indeed did fix the blank screen and the fatal
error.  Now when I go to guest and click on the kronolith icon
it takes me back to the login screen.  The same with the url.
Could kronolith be expecting an authenticated user and redirecting
back to login?   I am redirected back to:
/horde/imp/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Fkronolith%2Findex.php

I just tried klutz, jonah and moment and they worked perfectly.

Thanks again, Mike,

ed