[kronolith] Guest enabled calendar with today's cvs head.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Jan 26 09:17:12 PST 2003

Quoting "eculp at encontacto.net" <eculp at encontacto.net>:

 | Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:
 |
 |  | Just fixed it in CVS for guest users... should work now :-)
 |
 | Thanks, Mike.  It indeed did fix the blank screen and the fatal
 | error.  Now when I go to guest and click on the kronolith icon
 | it takes me back to the login screen.  The same with the url.
 | Could kronolith be expecting an authenticated user and redirecting
 | back to login?   I am redirected back to:
 | /horde/imp/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Fkronolith%2Findex.php
 |
 | I just tried klutz, jonah and moment and they worked perfectly.
 |
 | Thanks again, Mike,

With today's cvs update, it works fine.  I missed the committ on cvs so
I'm not sure who or what fixed it but THANKS very much.

I have just found another issue that may have a simple solution but I
haven't been creative enough to find.  How can a default calendar be
defined for a guest user?  Now you must reselect a guest calendar every
time you access the calendar or change the screen.  It probably isn't
very intuitive for a guest.

Any ideas on how this might be accomplished would be appreciated.  If
you would like to see what happens without configuring a guest calendar
you can go to http://mail.carmelaudio.com/horde/kronolith/ and you will
have to select the guest calendar to see the week long event that I
created starting Monday.  If you change the view, you have to reselect.

I also wonder about options.  Should they be in a guest view?

Thanks,

ed