[kronolith] Shared Calednar problem

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Thu Jan 30 22:43:21 PST 2003

> Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:
>
> > > The rest should probably be sent to the moment list...
> > Does this mean that for these features I have to install moment?
>
> I thought you were asking about Moment stuff, but I could have misunderstood
> you.

Sorry for being unclear:

> 3.
> When I try to add a "Meeting Proposal" to my calendar I get: "There was an
> error importing the event."

This occours when I get the invitation email after someone has invited me for a
meeting over kronolith and I try to add the event to my calendar. This
can/could be done from IMP's message view.

> 2.
> When I try set an action to a "Meeting Reply", the "Choose an action:"
> select-box is empty.
This occours when I try to set an action to a reply message that was sent in
reply to an invitation for a meeting (also within IMP)...

(hmm... complicated)

Didi

--
Didi Rieder