[kronolith] Shared Calednar problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jan 31 14:21:52 PST 2003

Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

> > When I try to add a "Meeting Proposal" to my calendar I get: "There was
> > an error importing the event."
>
> This occours when I get the invitation email after someone has invited me
> for a meeting over kronolith and I try to add the event to my calendar.
> This can/could be done from IMP's message view.

Update to latest CVS; you should now get the full error message. My random
guess is that it'll say Permission Denied, and that if you go into your
Kronolith options and save your default calendar preference, that it'll work
fine.

> > 2.
> > When I try set an action to a "Meeting Reply", the "Choose an action:"
> > select-box is empty.
> This occours when I try to set an action to a reply message that was sent

I can't get this far, as the replies that I seem to be generating don't
parse correctly (I get everything in one text part). So you're on your own here.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*