[kronolith] Re: Holiday Thingy

Derek Martin derek at younet.okstate.edu
Mon Feb 3 17:02:25 PST 2003

Okay, I have the Holiday's Calendar thingy importing properly as a CSV.
What I would like to do is stick that on a server someplace and have a link
say, Insert Holiday's Into My Calendar and data.php handle the resulting
link, something like:
https://server/kronolith/data.php?http://otherserver/holidays.csv ... not
sure how to proceed, that would probably some kinda patch (as Chuck
indicated) to that file to handle that kinda variable...anyone have some
suggestions??  Shared calendar would work in CVS version but I wanna make
something that will work with HORDE 2
:)
Derek