[kronolith] Re: futur stable version

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Feb 20 15:34:57 PST 2003

Quoting Jeroen Huinink <j.huinink at wanadoo.nl>:

> Can I ask why not? A lot of people are asking about shared calendars
> and/or using the HEAD revision. It would be nice if there was an official
> release that contained shared calendars.

Yes, it would. We provide the nightly snapshots for the brave.

> Maybe the original question wasn't phrased adequatly:
> What is the time-frame that you have in mind for a release of kronolith
> that contains shared calendar support?

I don't have one in mind yet.

> On what does that depend?

- Documentation.
- Either backporting the Categories/Shares support to Horde 2.x (ugh) or
releasing a stable Horde 3.0 (eek).
- Probabably lots of things I'm not thinking of right now, but those are the
biggies.

> Is there anything we could do about that?

People can *always* step forward with any of the above.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*