[kronolith] Re: Re: futur stable version

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Thu Feb 20 21:59:04 PST 2003

> > On what does that depend?
>
> - Documentation.
> - Either backporting the Categories/Shares support to Horde 2.x (ugh) or
> releasing a stable Horde 3.0 (eek).
> - Probabably lots of things I'm not thinking of right now, but those are
the
> biggies.

I get your point. I won't ask for anything that I think depends on Horde 3.0
for the next few weeks ;-)

> > Is there anything we could do about that?
>
> People can *always* step forward with any of the above.

Sure :-). That documentation thingy you are talking about is everything that
is supposed to go behind the help link in the menu? Since we'll probably be
one of the brave, we are going to need some documentation. Might as well
submit it to the list then...

Regards,
Jeroen