[kronolith] Slow loading....

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Sun Feb 23 23:11:49 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm running the HEAD versions of Horde/Imp/Kronolith/Turba and I noticed, that
Kronolith is loading very slowly, it takes about 5-8 seconds to display. The
other Horde applications are performing well < 1 sec.
Now I'm searching were the root of the problem could be....

Preferences, address-books, caldenders, sessions... everything is stored in a
mysql-db.

PHP-4.3.1 is compiled as follows and is accelerated by phpa-1.3.3r2

        --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql\
        --with-ldap\
        --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl/ \
        --with-db3 \
        --with-imap-ssl=/usr/local/ssl \
        --enable-sysvsem\
        --enable-sysvshm\
        --enable-sysvmsg \
        --with-mm=/usr/local\
        --enable-track-vars\
        --enable-trans-sid\
        --enable-shmop\
        --enable-inline-optimization \
        --enable-bcmath \
        --enable-mime-magic \
        --disable-debug \
        --with-zlib \
        --with-gettext=/usr/local \
        --with-gd \
        --with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib \
        --with-freetype\
        --with-ttf \
        --with-imap=/usr/local/imap-2002b\
        --with-xml \
        --with-dom=/usr/local \
        --with-mcrypt=/usr/local/ \
        --with-mhash \
        --with-iconv=/usr/local \
        --enable-mbstring \
        --with-pic \
        --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs

Is there any special place were to find bottleneck? Thanks for any hint....

Didi

--
Didi Rieder
adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at