[kronolith] Missing function call

Roberto Carvajal rcarvajal at powers.cl
Sun Feb 23 23:26:49 PST 2003

Hello everyone, I'm new to horde and its applications, but I'm a skilled PHP
programmer (almost 3 years of experience).. anyway my english is not so good
(I'm from Chile =) ).

I've installed HORDE 2.2.1 and Kronolith 1.0 with PHP 4.3.1.

When I try to login into horde and access my calendar it shows me this
error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 64

I edit the file and found the line:

/* Connect to the SQL server using the supplied parameters. */
$this->db = &DB::connect($this->params, true);
(this is line 64)            if (DB::isError($this->db) ||
DB::isWarning($this->db)) {
Horde::fatal($this->db, __FILE__, __LINE__);
}

Then the only way it works is to comment out this part of the line 64:

|| DB::isWarning($this->db)

So never calls the DB::isWarning function..

I've the following question:

Is my PEAR::DB out of date?

Well, I need to change the code to make it work, everything else works just
fine!!

--off topic--
By the way I'm using the Spanish (Español) interface and I found an english
phrase into the main horde configuration page (Display Options).

"Number of columns in the summary view:" is NOT translated.

¿Alguien tiene el mismo problema?
--off topic--

Regards,

Roberto.