[kronolith] asking about freebusy information

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Tue Feb 25 09:21:32 PST 2003

There is also a moment list you should subscribe to in addition to kronolith

> but when i use
> http://localhost/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=hatim@soamai.com
> i have no result : only a blank page
> any idea ?

c=<your calendar name>.  So I would say that your calendar name is not set to
hatim at soamai.com.  If it was, this would work.  Looks like your calendar name is
hbekkali

> 2- what is the link or the bridge between kronolith and moment .?
> how moment can know information in the kronolith calendar ?

moment uses turba and the free/busy URL stored within turba to figure out an
attendees free/busy URL.  So right now I think you have to have turba set up
with the free/busy URL in order for moment to know what the free/busy URL is.

> 3-
> when i use "moment" to make a new meeting , i can't have freebusy information
> with the "Attendee" button even if i entered in the "New Attendee" hbekkali
> or
> hatim at soamai.com
> i had this error
> Free/busy information not available for hatim at soamai.com

Because moment doesn't know what the free/busy URL is   Like I mentioned before
you have to set up Turba to do this.

> 4- it's possible to use kronolith or moment to store freebusy information
> updated from
> MSoutlouk , with url http://......

Yes, if you store that URL in turba

> 5- is theire any application which synchronise automaticelly MsOutlouk and
> kronolith calendar ?

I don't know about synchronization, but I know you should be able to view remote
calendars in kronolith

Amith