[kronolith] Problems with sql driver in cvs

Matthew Ettus matt at ettus.com
Fri Feb 28 00:20:04 PST 2003

I get the following error message when I try to get into my calendar:

Notice: Undefined property: start in
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 222

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getrecurtype() in
/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 230

I am running the 02-27 version of kronolith and horde, and I use the sql driver.
 I've been updating to the nightly snapshots every now and then, but am not sure
if one of those snapshots caused this problem.  Any ideas?  It had been working
fine for me since I first installed everything a month ago.

Also, which is the better backend to use, sql or mcal?

Thanks
Matt