[kronolith] Problems with sql driver in cvs

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 28 11:25:32 PST 2003

Quoting Matthew Ettus <matt at ettus.com>:

> I get the following error message when I try to get into my calendar:
>

> Notice: Undefined property: start in
> /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 222
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getrecurtype() in
> /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 230

Looks like an error wasn't being trapped. I don't use the SQL driver, but
I've fixed a bunch of cases where errors were being thrown away or not
checked for, including this one. May not have fixed your problem, but it
should get you more information.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*