[kronolith] Problems with sql driver in cvs

Matthew Ettus matt at ettus.com
Sun Mar 2 18:57:01 PST 2003

> Quoting Matthew Ettus <matt at ettus.com>:
>
> > I get the following error message when I try to get into my calendar:
> >

> > Notice: Undefined property: start in
> > /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 222
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getrecurtype() in
> > /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 230
>
> Looks like an error wasn't being trapped. I don't use the SQL driver, but
> I've fixed a bunch of cases where errors were being thrown away or not
> checked for, including this one. May not have fixed your problem, but it
> should get you more information.

Thanks for the changes.  Now I can view today's events when I go to the horde
main page.  When I click new event when in that main display, I get the form
for a new event.  However, nothing else works.  If I try to actually view the
calendar, or submit a new event, it just loads continually and never does
anything.

At least I can view today's events, so I'm not totally in the dark.

Thanks
Matt